Relationship Manager (Regulated)
Basic £40k - £50k + Package + Bonuses
My client a leading world banking group, delivering services and products to around 89 million customers worldwide, offering an extraordinary global reach with in-depth, hands-on local knowledge.
The Relationship Manager role is to support a Branch Manager by providing a professional financial planning service to both new and existing high value customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with a sophisticated customer base, providing specialist advice on relevant financial products and services (Protection, Pensions and Investments), including full financial planning reviews and portfolio management
- As a Relationship Managers you will be responsible for providing a range of services to customers, supporting key life style events, such as saving for university fees, buying a new home to retirement; whilst protecting their family and interests for every eventuality, providing confidence and reassurance
- Optimising appointments with customers to identify needs and opportunities and provide solutions in order to achieve personal and team sales targets
- Managing customer relationships in a manner that builds customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Advocating putting customers first and delivering a consistently excellent customer experience
- Recognising the wider wealth planning needs of customers in order to refer customers to other areas of the bank where their needs for non-regulated products can be met.
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) or equivalent (This qualification is essential)
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS) (Currently held or held during the past five years)
- Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) (Desired but not essential)
- Proven track record of holistic financial planning
The bank promise to make sure you get the reward and recognition you deserve. In addition to excellent training and development opportunities, you will enjoy a tailored benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance and life insurance.
Please forward an up to date CV today for immediate short-listing I will contact you within 24 working hours to arrange an informal chat and discuss this first class opportunity with you in more detail.