We are proud to be working with the UK’s leading specialist online recruitment marketing services organisation. Our client works with some of the world’s largest brands, including ITV, Boots, John Lewis and Virgin. They are now looking for a talented Technical Manager to join their team.
You will be a key member of a high-performing team that delivers SEO, analytics and PPC works for a number of high-profile clients. You will be responsible for developing and delivering SEO, Analytics and PPC work for a variety of clients.
This role is critical to all digital marketing services, so this is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant and forward-thinking agency, taking a central role in developing SEO and Analytics services, as well as providing technical support to the PPC, Research, Social Media and Web teams.
About you and the role:
- You will need to be a highly effective at technical work and delivery, a good communicator able to explain technical concepts and analysis to clients and internally. You will be comfortable interacting at various levels and enjoy coaching and educating others.
- Your analytics work will be varied and challenging and include sophisticated analytics implementations using Google Tag Manager, Conversion Rate Optimisation work and comprehensive reporting.
- Your SEO work will include producing and implementing successful SEO strategies, covering both off-site and on-site tactics. Your technical expertise will help us implement innovative SEO elements such as Schema via GTM, but you will also support with Robots.txt, XML sitemaps and URL structure.
- You PPC work will also include aspects such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
- You will work directly for the Technical Director and, with the right attitude and expertise quickly help him lead and run the team, becoming his number two in the technical part of the business.
Essential skills and experience:
At least 3 years’ experience in delivering technical SEO and Analytics services
Produced technical SEO recommendations and supported their implementation
Set up and run PPC campaigns
Supported site launches and site migrations from an SEO and Analytics perspective
Implemented analytics tracking via GTM (preferred)
Supported with the delivery of Analytics reports and CRO investigations
Provided technical SEO and Analytics consultancy to clients
Kept up to date with the latest SEO and Analytics techniques
Optimised PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, AdWords Editor and other software
Have passion for technology
Led or supported with leading a team (preferred)
If this sounds like you please get in touch today.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.