NVQ 3 Early Years Practitioner
6 days left
- Full Time
Due to growth within the nursery, we are looking for a qualified NVQ 3 Early Years Practitioner to become part of a highly successful, motivated and dedicated team within this exceptional Ofsted outstanding, modern purpose built nursery in Wimbledon. This is a large nursery with excellent promotional prospects and further training opportunities.
We are looking for someone with an excellent imagination, with a passion for working within early years, who can provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children. Someone who is able to work as part of a team, and can contribute to the smooth running of a room.
*Fantastic Promotional prospects and further training opportunities*
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ3 in Childcare or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess a good understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!