Purchase Ledger Administrator Required - Study Package Available
Our Client is a well established international multi sited leisure business. They are now looking to recruit two experienced Purchase Ledger Clerks to join their finance team. This is a broad based purchase ledger role and the duties include all aspects of purchase ledger.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Processing of all purchase ledger invoices on a daily basis
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger function for all Group Companies.
- Send Invoices for authorisation
- Co-ordinate the return of authorised invoices and chase up as necessary
- Respond to supplier and internal queries on a timely basis
- Maintenance of purchase order system and invoice payment in line with purchase order system procedures and authorisation policy
- Processing of payment runs when approved by the Transaction Processing Manager and Financial Controller
- Timely completion of supplier statement reconciliations
The successful applicant will have some experience within a purchase ledger environment and be able to demonstrate a good basic understanding of double entry book-keeping. A good working knowledge of Excel is also an advantage