Group Financial Reporting Manager
Investigo are currently working with a leading international FMCG business who are looking for Group Financial Reporting Manager to join their busy team. Based in their West London head offices, my client is looking for an excellent all-around candidate who is confident with running the consolidation process, doing due diligence on acquisitions, writing technical accounting papers, and doing financial reporting.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 1-2 years post qualification experience. This could be in industry or in a senior position within practice.
- Ensuring local and international compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- Accountable for Group IFRS financial statements
- Take the lead with all technical accounting duties and be the main point of contact for country finance and other support centres
- Planning and carrying out internal audit projects
- Working with Senior Managers to own all aspects of the Group consolidation process
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
Experience in Group consolidation
- Candidates with FMCG and US GAAP experience would be advantageous but not essential
- A qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- At least 1-year relevant post qualification experience