TPS Telesales Advisor job description
Objective: Accurately identify customer parts requirements
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new or updated parts, and ensure parts bulletins, lists and catalogues are read and stored
• Remain aware of promotional and Marketing activity.
• Attend training courses to develop job-related knowledge.
• Ensure that a receipt, payment or authorised signature is obtained for all parts stock issued.
• Assist the parts manager in all aspects of stocktaking.
Objective: Process parts orders efficiently
• Ensure all paperwork, documentation and parts requisitions are completed accurately
• Ensure all credit sales transactions are to an authorised signatory or approved account, and cash and cheque payments are received and stored securely
• Place special orders as necessary AND ENSURE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF RETURNS.
Objective: Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Satisfy customer requirements by identifying parts accurately
• Answer customer queries regarding parts warranties in a manner that is easily understood
• Receive customers promptly and courteously
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
Objective: Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
• Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy
• Ensure the correct recycling of all disposed and damaged items in line with environmental regulations
• Adhere to all Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures
• Ensure Volkswagen procedures appertaining to recycling/exchange units are adhered to