Business Development Executive
Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Business Development Executive to join the team in Kings Langley. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £22,000 to £28,000 per annum + commission on achieving targets and a Company vehicle. They also provide an excellent career path and promotion prospects for the right candidate.
Our client, an established Courier and Freight company based in Kings Langley, is seeking dynamic sales professional with proven experience in the industry. The Business Development Executive requires prospecting, customer profiling and selling the company's full range of services to companies of all sizes, primarily through field visits and outbound calls.
What are the responsibilities of the Business Development Executive?
- Developing new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing account portfolio within your region (London & around M25).
- Attract new clients and grow business with their existing client base.
- Prospecting companies of all sizes (from an existing list and self-generated) by phone and visiting (cold calling) to find new clients.
- prepare presentations and manage customer expectations
- Implement KPIs and proper pipelines as per company’s internal systems.
- Maintain a good mix of opportunities in the sales pipeline and ensure that it is kept up to date and replenished with new opportunities when appropriate.
- Meet targets by converting clients on monthly and weekly basis.
- Role will be office and field based
What skills do I need to have to become a Business Development Executive?
- Must be able to work alone with excellent telephone skills to handle high quality call rate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a similar Sales role.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and CRM (Act) would be an advantage.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent data processing and time management skills.
- Must be creative, motivated, disciplined, hardworking and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to plan and manage own diary and working day for optimum efficiency.
- Must be tenacious and confident.
- Acceptable references and good character and business track records are essential.
- Must live within a reasonable radius to ensure punctuality each day.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a company that provides first class logistics services as their Business Development Executive.