Trainee Dental Nurse Required, Earn while you learn- London
STEP UP FOR A BETTER CAREER IN DENTISTRY
Join AcePace to become a qualified and registered Dental Nurse in 12 months!!!
New course start dates for February and March 2017 intake weekly and Saturday fortnightly.
AcePace Training & recruitment is looking for number of enthusiastic individuals across London to fill in the trainee dental nurse positions with our various dental clients, no experience needed.
Programme: National Diploma in Dental Nursing 2017- awarded by NEBDN (National Examining Board of Dental Nursing) - 12 months
LEARN AND EARN!!! While you are studying this National Diploma you will be working as a Trainee Dental Nurse allowing you to earn while you learn and to have a rewarding career in dentistry.
- AcePace Training & recruitment is a fully accredited centre by NEBDN.
- You will be taught by UK qualified and registered dental nurses and qualified Dentists with 20+ years of experience.
- In-house recruitment team (achieved 87.9% for finding placements in 2016).
- Quarterly mock exam will fully prepare you for the final NEBDN exam.
- Flexible working hours and weekend/evening training classes to choose from.
- Affordable with easy monthly instalment pay plan from 3-6 months available.
- 90- 100% Pass Rate achieved in our National Diploma in Dental Nursing 2014, 2015 & 2016 exam where national average is 67%.
- AcePace In-house recruitment team will help you to find the right job within a few months of starting your course.
- We currently have 97.3% approved trainee dental nurse that are working with our client across London and greater London area.
- Books and other dental accessories are all included in the course fee.
- We will guarantee your Job placements as a Qualified Dental Nurse after successfully completing this Diploma.
Career Prospects once qualified:
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Therapist
- Specialist in Dental Radiography
- Dental Nurse Tutor
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Silent features of our course:
- State of the art facility at centre with hands on training.
- Experienced & qualified Dentist Tutors.
- Live role play scenario and OSCE training available.
- Dentist & other Dental professional guest appearances.
- Full UCAS support in applying for post-graduate courses or University degree.
- Dental nurses starting out in the NHS can earn around £18,444 a year. Qualified dental nurses can earn between £19,100 and £27,070 a year. Private practice rates are broadly similar or more.
New course start dates for March intake, weekly and Saturday fortnightly.
New courses intake in February and March 2017 for April 2018 Exam:
18th February, Saturday (Fortnightly)
Time: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM (Closed Intake)
1st March, Wednesday (Weekly)
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Closed Intake)
4th March, Saturday (Fortnightly)
Time: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM (Open Intake)
8th March, Wednesday (Weekly)
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Open Intake)
We have limited seats available for both above 2017 intake. If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to AcePace Admission Team/Recruitment Manager