Infrastructure Support Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Support Analyst to join this well-established and hugely successful financial software house, based in Central London. Must have proven experience managing Linux servers and Windows Servers.
- Proven experience managing Linux and Windows based servers.
- Experience in network administration and understanding of different network zones and security.
- Experience of configuration/release management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
- Knowledge of basic SQL.
- Unix Shell Scripting skills.
- Experience of active directory administration.
- Knowledge of Citrix server administration.
- Experience of software installation.
- Experience of server monitoring.
- Understanding of server and application health, including running daily checks.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Superior listening, oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with others
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts.
- Logical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
- Knowledge of Application servers such as Jboss/Websphere
- Knowledge of appliance or software based network load balancing
- Understanding of relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of or qualifications in ITIL.
- Understanding of Network protocols particularly TCP/IP
- Exposure to wide area networks.
Based in Central London, this friendly and highly professional company produces a range of innovative, highly complex financial software.
Provide technical services to managed services environment for multiple clients, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of the server administration (Linux/Windows), network infrastructure administration
For full details about this role please email your CV now.