PQ AAT Accounts Supervisor
5 days left
- Full Time
Our successful client based just outside Braintree is looking to employ a part qualified AAT accounts supervisor.
- Day to day accounting and associated housekeeping
- Manage and monitor weekly employee payroll and subcontractor payments
- Preparation and submission of all associated HMRC returns
- Introduction of a strict ongoing compliance with a month end accounting close down timetable
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budget, p&l and balance sheet
- Day to day cash flow monitoring and money markets
- Preparing year end statutory accounts in draft
- Monitor financial reporting
- Axim system security and email internet security
- Lead, develop and motivate accounts department
If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role we would love to talk to you asap - our team are available from 08.30am until 6.30 most evenings so please indicate a time you want to be called on your application to speed things along.
Newman Office Personnel would like to thank all candidates for their interest. Due to high volumes of applications only those candidates deemed suitable by experience will be called. If you are successful you will receive contact within 48 hours of your application. Newman Office Personnel would like to wish all candidates the best of luck with their job search. Please note cvs will be held on file and candidates contacted should a suitable position become available.