Year 2 Teacher - Brent
6 days left
- Full Time
YEAR 2 TEACHER - BRENT
Are you a Year 2 Teacher, searching for a role to begin Mid- Year?
I am currently recruiting for a lovely 1 form entry Primary school in Brent. The Head teacher is looking for an inspirational and passionate KS1 teacher to join them as soon as possible. The school has been graded 'Good’ by Ofsted but they are well on the way to being Outstanding. The leadership have created a positive culture with an emphasis on high expectations for pupils’ attainment.
Whether an experienced teacher or an NQT, the Head teacher would love to hear from you.
Ideal person for this Year 2 Teacher position
- Year 2 Teacher/ KS1 Teacher
- 'GOOD’ school
- 1 form entry
- Inner London Borough of Brent
- MPS - £28,098 upwards
- Proven track record of 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ teaching - observations available
What can the school offer you?
- Inspirational leadership - Keen to constantly develop staff
- 1 form entry school with an excellent support team
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Added responsibility available from September (TLR)
Are you the right candidate for this Year 1 Teacher role?
- 2:1 degree or higher from a leading University
- Excellent Academic grades - A levels A*-C
- Available to start at Easter or earlier
- Confident and able to see pupils through their SATS
- Passionate, and focussed
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. Apply for this Year 2 Teacher position in Brent.
Please fill in the form below. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.