1st/2nd Line IT Support
5 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for 1st/2nd Line IT Support person to join my clients IT team in their Westminster & Islington office. This is a fixed term 12 month contract.
- Previous experience in an IT helpdesk or IT Support Engineer role is essential;
- Email management experience via Office 365 & Google Apps would be advantageous;
- Experience with Windows desktop and user administration tasks in Active Directory is essential and they will need to be comfortable managing basic mailbox management tasks in Outlook;
- Basic network troubleshooting skills are also required;
- Solid understanding of PC operating systems, hardware, networking protocols, and IT standards;
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills;
- Must have working knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps
- IP Telephony
- Video conferencing
- Server Operating Systems
- Ability to work face-to-face with end users in a helpful and collaborate manner;
- Good knowledge of Desktop support, Windows OS, basic networking and diagnostics, repairs, setting up new users and supporting the desktop environment is essential.
Location: St James Park, London / Islington, London
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.