Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: IT Managed Services/Printing Solutions
Location: South West London
Salary: Basic Salary £40-50,000 plus excellent commission scheme and car allowance
ReThink are partnering with an established IT Managed Services Business who are a leader in the UK in their field of printing products and associated services. The positon is based near Heathrow Airport and will focus on the Southern region to bring in new business via both the channel and direct approaches.
- This is a new business position, reporting directly to the MD and you will be responsible for all sales activity relating to key accounts within the South.
- You will work closely with existing account managers to identify new business opportunities for IT Managed Services within existing accounts.
- You will possess a broad range of experience, including the ability to develop new sales strategies to obtain new orders and help to improve the effectiveness of your account management colleagues. In short, you will have ownership for the entire company's sales function.
- The initial focus will be on the South, although with further expansion into Europe expected you will be responsible for growing your team accordingly.
- A strong, demonstrable track record in IT Managed Services Sales/Business Development - ideally in printing solutions. Further experience in cloud solutions, hosting and virtualisation would be beneficial.
- You will have a proven track record in selling IT services and products to small/medium sized customers.
- You'll have excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable in dealing with board level colleagues and clients. You must be prepared to take a "challenger sales" approach, given that many customers will be "set in their ways".
- A highly intelligent, innovative individual with a passion for technology.
- A process driven and consultative individual.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with new customers.
- A clean driving licence and the ability to travel regularly to customers in the region.
We will be shortlisting for this role mid-February, but please get in touch as soon as possible to register your interest and to arrange an interview/discussion.