Audit Manager - Media
4 days left
- Full Time
Opportunity for an ambitious Audit Manager to develop their career in a Technology and Media Sector of a Top 10 Firm.
About The Role
Working closely with the Partners you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of a portfolio of clients within the Technology and Media sectors
- Assisting Partners in both client work and in the management of the group firm.
- Handling specific assignments for niche sector clients
- All aspects of staff management including recruitment, mentoring
- Planning and budgeting resourcing for audits assignment
About Our Client
Centrally located Top 10 firm able to offer excellent benefits and career progression
You will be able to offer:
- ACA or ACCA Auditor with experience at Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Recent UK based Audit experience in a Top Tier Firm
- Experience of Media and Technology sector client is desirable but not essential.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)