Senior Loss Adjuster
Senior Loss Adjuster
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd, are very excited to be recruiting for a Senior Loss Adjuster for our highly recognised leading claims outsourcing & loss adjusting client to work home based in the South East to easily service London and Home Counties.
You will be required to carry out the loss adjusting of General Household, Commercial, Motor Vehicle TP Liability, High Net Worth, Major Loss and other claims including subsidence and escape of oil.
All About the Role
- To handle claims in line with company requirements and particularly the demanding service standards of all clients
- To ensure key performance indicator targets are reached and maintained
- To actively progress and control all cases
- Understand and effectively implement Company systems and procedures
- Understand Individual client requirements
- Ensure technical accuracy of the highest standard
- Produce high quality personalised outgoing correspondence
- Handle customers effectively and fairly in line with HNW insurers requirements
- Be flexible at all times and able to accommodate demanding appointment schedules
- Action all work in line with company and client requirements
- Build effective relationships with clients, brokers and others
- Communicate regularly with all interested parties
- Produce reports of highest quality
- Work within a team environment to achieve best results either on individual losses or group results
- Interact with existing clients to maintain and further existing relations and procure new business
- Utilisation of other Client Services for the benefit of policyholders
All About You!
- Required to have previous experience within a similar role
- To be at least progressing towards or completion of ACILA , FCILA or other professional qualifications a preference
- Top quality interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Dependability and persistence are essential
- Must Live in South East
- Proven track record of general property adjusting and high net worth.
- Experience of major losses is preferable
- Completely flexible approach and adaptable to changing priorities
- Accustomed to working under pressure in a fast pace, demanding environment
- Full, clean driving license required
Regrettably, we are currently unable to consider any speculative CV’s, please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.