6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and forward thinking Home Manager in Horsham, West Sussex for a Children’s Residential Home. You will be joining a small, specialist service which provides support to children and young adults with emotional behavioural difficulties and complex needs. They provide a therapeutic environment for all residents, encouraging them to develop a positive outlook to achieve the very best they can.
As Home Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Being a positive and proactive leader, with a friendly approach and fresh new ideas.
- Assist the children and young adults to ensure that they are receiving an appropriate amount of support.
- Encourage children and young adults to participate in meaningful activity and relationships at home and in the community.
- Ensure that personalised care plans are established and implemented and that personal ambitions are considered and achieved.
- Support the team in performance management, where necessary.
What experience will I need to be a Home Manager?
- Ideally a Level 4 in management - with a view to be working towards NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care/Management.
- Have previous experience of managing a Children’s Residential service
- An excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards as regulated by OFSTED.
- Have a clean full driving licence with access to your own transport
In return you will receive a generous salary up to £35k per annum and ongoing training and support. If you would like more information, please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.