Are you an accountant with expert IT skills wanting plenty of client contact? My Client a leading regional practice is currently looking for a Cloud Accountant after the growing demand for cloud based accounting software.
The role would see you based in their Colchester office but regularly visiting a client bank of SME's assisting with the regular upkeep of day to day finances on new and exciting cloud based software, as well as assisting in training and teaching client how to use their customised software package to best suit their business needs
The ideal candidate will be a client focused, computer literate, AAT qualified accountant who is happy being out of the office traveling to client premises regularly.
- Preparation of financial accounts from incomplete records
- Preparation of management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Regular visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns
- Assistance in tax compliance work for clients, e.g. preparation of Tax Returns, VAT returns, Payrolls etc.
- Assist other members of staff with Xero queries
- AAT, ACCA or ACA qualification.
- Experience of business services in a practice environment
- IT skills
- Willingness to Travel
Synonyms:Client Manager, Cloud Accountant, Management Accountant, Business Advisor, Business Services Advisor, VFO, VAO, Virtual Finance, Accounts Officer
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.