Accounts Assistant Uxbridge
The role of Accounts Assistant:
- Accurate and timely administration of Barclaycard and personal expenses, ensure compliant with company policy at all times.
- Accurate and timely administration of Purchase card expenses.
- Analysis of expenses for VAT purposes, Ensure relevant receipts are attached for back up purposes.
- Reconciliation of Barclaycard claims to statements received. Investigation and reconciliation of employee accounts.
- Answering queries from employees relating to expense claims and form completion.
- Issuing forms for new Barclaycards and maintaining expenditure levels for Barclaycard.
- Liasing with internal and external customers, including Barclaycard.
- Monitoring employee mileage claims
- Entering money returns, manual payments and direct debits on the system. (All markets)
- Scanning of certain documents received and linking into SAP.
- Providing Financial Accounting with expenses list for month end.
- Distributing essential back up/invoices to Barclaycard & P-card users
- Processing non UK expense claims for other markets, processing BOA and Eurocard expense claims also on a timely manner to ensure payments reach employees before their statement payments are due. Liaise with ITC on BOA data.
- Enter VAT/ Tax payments for all markets including Russia as and when received from Financial Accounting to ensure that payments are made in time.
- Ad-hoc duties for my manger, A/P & Purchasing & SSC Finance team
- Ad hoc project work.
To be shortlisted for the role you must have the following:
- Experience of end to end expense handling (for multiple geographies)
- SAP knowledge
- Managed expense activities in an online/web-based tool (ie. Concur, SAP T&E, etc)
- Experience in system changes/upgrades (specific to expenses would be preferable)
- Credit card management
- Flexi working hours
- Pension scheme
- Company discounts across the brand
- Free onsite