Planner - Consumer Agency - London - £35k - £40k
A leading Consumer Agency are looking for a creative, integrated Planner to support their Global Blue Chip Accounts. You will already have experience of developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Working on strategic plans for Global Brands
- This is an integrated positions, but the majority of the role will be focused on social media to begin with
- Bringing these newly defined equities to life to solve client business and brand problems
- Understanding and commissioning consumer / cultural research
- Working closely with Accounts, Creatives and other Planners to build integrated campaigns
- Getting involved in the development of global brand equities from the beginning of the process
- Tracking campaign effectiveness and writing awards papers
- Analysing customer journeys and the role for comms
What you need:
- Experience as a Planner in a similar role from an advertising/marketing/integrated/communications agency
- A genuine passion for Social Media.
- The ability to talk easily and simply about how communications can influence people to change their behaviour, opinions, choices and habits.
- Someone who can demonstrate rigour in their approach to tackling problems and someone who is comfortable with data.
- Be responsible for the day to day planning on your brands, owning the client relationship at your level and be able to handle both internal and client meetings appropriately, confidently interacting with more senior client and agency team members.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, working with and building on others’ ideas as well as coming up with ideas themselves.
You should be a team player, have the ability and passion to drive campaigns forward and create excellent work, be organised and resourceful and have good attention to detail. You will be responsible for helping to develop and manage high profile campaigns so should have a good eye for creative.
These positions don’t come around often, so get in touch now!