Electrician required to work around Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire borders.
Our client is seeking an experienced electrician to prepare electrical installations and ensure they are "safe and fit for purpose" in compliance with BS7671 17th edition of the wiring regulations
• Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
• Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 17th edition wiring regulations
• Various other product preparation related tasks
• Must hold relevant electrotechnical qualifications including City & Guilds 2382-10 17th and City & Guilds 2391-10 (94/95) inspection & Testing
• Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
If you have the above skills and full driving licence then please send in your CVs!