Online Marketing Manager - Salary: £30-35K (dep on exp) - Central London
Online Marketing Manager
Salary: £30-35K (dep on exp)
Are you a Digital Marketing whizz? Do you have the determination, drive and passion to be the best of the best? Experienced in affiliate and/or digital marketing? Looking for a new role as an Online Marketing Manager? This role was made for you!
Our client is a hugely successful company in the lifestyle/leisure industry. They are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join their Online Marketing team. The purpose of the Online Marketing Manager ultimately is to grow and develop the PPC channel and other paid activity along with forming new and maintaining current relationships with Affiliate Partners. The main responsibilities for the Online Marketing Manager include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with affiliates with the Affiliate Manager and attend regular meetings and events
- Working with Head of eCommerce & Digital Marketing to forecast and set budgets
- Work with PPC agencies to improve campaigns
- Report on analysis on campaigns
Our client is looking for an Online Marketing Manager who has bags of enthusiasm and energy ready to bring to the table. They are looking for an Online Marketing Manager who has:
- 2 years + experience in affiliate and/or digital marketing
- Successful record in managing PPC campaigns and achieving targets
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
This is an amazing opportunity for an Online Marketing Manager to join a successful, thriving, dynamic company offering great perks and a competitive salary. Feel like you have what it takes to be their Online Marketing Manager? Apply NOW!