Infrastructure Security Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
My client, a dynamic and innovative eCommerce organisation are looking to hire an Infrastructure Security Engineer to join their growing team.
The candidate will:
- Implement the overall security architecture.
- Design, deploy and maintain security technologies and configurations
- Play a key role in the support of the Security Operations function and help it develop better practices
- Evangelise new technologies within the organisation that work with environments and tools already in place such as: AWS, AD, Mac OS, mobile devices etc.
- Act in a consultative manner with various business units, to develop and improve existing technologies
- Communicate with the whole organisation to promote best security practice, and act as a role model for these behaviours
The position is extremely hands on, and the role will involve engaging with a vast array of technologies and applications. Previous practical experience in a security operations role, with an appropriate security qualification (SCP, CCNP, CISSP).
Skills and Experience:
- SIEM/MSS tools and process
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Detection Tools
- Web Application Firewalls
- Fraud/anomaly detection tools
- Platform security tools (AWS, vulnerability scanning/compliance, etc)
- Measure and maintain hardened builds (Microsoft, Linux)
With year-on-year growth of 50% my client processed £1 billion worth of transactions last year. A truly international organisation, this is a tremendous opportunity for an individual that is actively seeking significant responsibility.