Electrician needed in North and East London.
The role of an electrical engineer will entail a variety of works carried out in domestic properties (primarily social housing) and a thorough understanding of typical domestic circuitry will be required
Electrical Installation- This work includes the renewal of consumer units, installation of new circuitry and additions/ alterations to existing circuits
- City and Guilds 2330-07 Level 3 (Electrical Installation) or alternative evidence of electrical
- City and Guilds 2382-10 (17th Edition I.E.E Wiring Regulations or equivalent)
- City and Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing) or equivalent.
- Electro Technical Certification Scheme (ECS) approved.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Electrical installation, maintenance and inspection.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV.