Finance & Licensing Assistant - Sports & Fitness - London
4 days left
- Full Time
This commercially minded yet not-for-profit body aims to improve the nation's health by encouraging people to be more active! They provide services and facilitate partnerships for a broad range of organisations.
Our client exists to serve any organisation with a role to play in, or benefit to be gained from getting more people, more active, more often. They will provide a supportive, professional and innovative platform for their partners to succeed in achieving their goals.
This is a 6 month paid internship. Salary: London Living Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This role is based within our finance department who collect statutory licence fees in the fitness sector.
Tasks you can expect to undertake include:
- Assisting with data entry and ad hoc analytical/financial reporting requests
- Chasing payment and issuing invoices
- Dealing with enquiries to members
The idea intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner when communicating with all levels of people
- Excellent IT skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data
- Fast learner, confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- An interest in the health and fitness industry
- Experience of using CRM databases
- Some experience working in administration
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Post probationary period - free gym membership, bike to work scheme eligibility
- 20 days’ annual leave per year+ total shutdown between Christmas & new year.
- High energy & young work environment
- Fast growth for high performers