Group Financial Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified group financial accountant to join this leading energy company based in Hertfordshire. This is a newly created role as the business grows further. You will be a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent) Group Financial Accountant. This is a permanent role paying up to £70,000 plus benefits and bonus.
As a group financial accountant you will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller the role is responsible for the aggregation and consolidation for the financial results for the Group by reviewing and challenging the results received from the Regional finance teams, both financial and non-financial.
Being the group financial accountant main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, aggregating and challenging the monthly submissions from regional controllers
- Compiling the full quarterly consolidation of statutory P&L and balance sheet results on both an actual and forecasted basis. This highly visible role involves liaising with regionally controllers throughout the worldwide Group to ensure consistent application of Group policies under IFRS
- Assisting in the consolidation of the Group wide annual budget
- Responsible for compiling the year end Group consolidation spreadsheet and the annual Consolidated Financial Statements under IFRS
As the Group Financial Accountant will need to show:
- Very strong technical accounting knowledge to support senior management and the regional finance teams.
- Detailed knowledge of UK GAAP and good knowledge of global standards including IFRS
- Good knowledge of financial systems
If interested in this role contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters senior finance St Albans on or
If you would want to refer someone from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you £200.00 worth of retail vouchers for each successful qualified permanent placement made.