Bespoke Fashion Graduate Sales Executive - Trained in America - March start!
Bespoke Fashion Graduate Sales Executive
£24,000 + OTE £40K first year
Celebrating their 50th year in the industry, our client is seeking its next wave of motivated graduates to participate in its exciting graduate training scheme starting in March. Here, you will be flown out to the States for an extensive kick start to your training and career!
Our client employs over 3,000 people worldwide and specialises in the provision of high end products and corporate services within the clothing industry. Starting off as a family run business, they now own the mills and companies that produce their products, as well as featuring the talent from prestigious and traditional luxury labels as well.
They have offices around the world, many of which the directors started out with the company as a graduate. Your role is split with half of your time spent face to face with your clients and the other half of your time spent on the phones setting your own appointments and meetings.
As one of their graduates you can expect:
- A dedicated training process based in America, where you will be flown to throughout the year
- An incredibly lucrative commission structure, setting your on target earnings at £40K+ in your first year
- The opportunity to network and build your client base from day one
- A 50/50 split of face to face sales and office based
- The opportunity to build your own team after your first year
What they are looking for:
- An extremely articulate and polished individual
- Incredible work ethic, your first year will be your toughest year as you build your clients
- Must be degree level educated from 2013 onwards with a 2.2 or above
- You must have worked in paid roles throughout university or the holidays
- Solid examples of resilience in your working background
If you would like to be considered, please send across your CV to Graduate Fasttrack by clicking apply.