Finance Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading private equity backed Global Insurance business is looking for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to the wholesale division of the business. You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance but will work very closely with your business unit on a daily basis. You will be responsible for;
- Producing the monthly P&L reporting including commentary on the Wholesale businesses to the business and group team in line with the group reporting timetable.
- Provide regular reporting where required to the legacy Wholesale business including calculations of earn-out payments and reviewing any accounts receivable payments due.
- Work closely with the centralised management accounting team to ensure timely processing of Wholesale payroll, invoices and expenses and performing regular reviews of these to ensure correct processing by the team has been performed on Oracle.
- Manage the annual Wholesale budget in accordance with group guidelines, prepare 3 year budgets and when required updated forecasts for the Wholesale group.
- Where requested work with the project team on any Wholesale acquisitions to ensure the integration of finance on a timely basis.
- Provide financial analysis as needed to the business to provide valuable insight to support optimal decision making and be the financial expert on new Wholesale projects and initiatives.
- Be the go to person and finance representative on the Wholesale management team monthly review meetings.
You will need to have a real depth of experience in a commercial finance function and you must have Insurance experience. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are able to business partner cross functionally and also work with a variety of levels within a business. Excellent communication skills are essential.