Audit Senior - Top 50 firm
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a recently qualified or fully qualified ACA or ACCA who is looking to upgrade to a very rapidly growing Top 50 firm? Would you like to work in a prime location in London, in a firm which has new and very modern offices and a great atmosphere? Would you also like to work in a firm with some very large clients, and that can also offer you genuine opportunities to progress to assistant manager and then manager grade in a short space of time? If so this expanding international practice, with lovely new offices and a structured career path for all staff, is currently looking to recruit 2 new audits seniors into its growing team. Your role will be around 70% audit based, with the remaining 30% spent on accounts, tax and ad hoc projects such as due diligence, business plans, cash flows and general business advice. Your role will be hugely varied and include working on clients to £400m turnover, as well as many international businesses, complex groups and IFRS exposure.
To be considered for this new role you must be an ACA / ACCA qualified audit senior and have experience of leading audits from planning to completion. You must also have experience managing juniors and reviewing work, and currently service clients to a high standard. You must also have strong academics and a desire to learn new things and progress to manager grade in the future. You will be given every opportunity at this firm to acquire new skills and progress to a higher level. This firm is also very interested in Audit Seniors who are looking to relocate to London.
This very rapidly growing firm which is moving up the accountancy league table, offers a new and modern office environment for its staff to work from, a strong social scene and a relaxed and friendly office environment, with an open door policy so you can always speak to the partners. You will learn from experienced professionals which will greatly improve your skill set, and many of the current partners were audit seniors in the firm. Overall this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior to join a mid tier, entrepreneurial accountancy practice firm and continue to improve your skillset which will greatly benefit you in your future career.