Challenge Events Fundraiser
Noah's Ark Children's Hospice is a community based hospice service providing support for children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in Central and North London. Our mission is to provide care and support for children and young people from birth who have a life-limiting or life-threatening condition, as well as ensuring that families are able to live life as fully as possible whilst their child is still alive and go on to face the future with hope after bereavement.
Income Generation is key to our growth as a charity and with that comes the opportunity for a dynamic and committed individual to join our team.
As the Challenge Events Fundraiser, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining a calendar of challenge events in order to maximise income. You will be required to attract new supporters through proactively approaching sports groups and building the challenge event supporter base.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience of raising income within a fundraising, challenge events or events based role
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on income and expenditure budgets
- Ability to work independently under own initiative and cooperatively as part of a fundraising team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including project and financial planning skills
- Interpersonal skills - able to interact with wide variety of personnel to achieve positive outcomes and establish sustainable relationships & partnerships
What we can offer:
We are offering a salary of between £24,000 and £26,000 (depending on experience), flexible working opportunities and excellent career opportunities.
Apply for this job:
To apply for this role, please submit your CV, accompanied by a covering letter outlining why you meet the job specification in this position via email by 10.00am on Monday 20th February 2017.
Interview is scheduled to take place on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th February. Please note that we will be interviewing for this role throughout the process so early application is encouraged.
Selection Process: The selection process will include a presentation and a panel interview.