Accounts administrator for leading property investment management company based in Canary Wharf.
- My client is a American professional services and investment management company specialising in real estate based in Canary Wharf.
- Monitor, maintain and calculate all turnover calculations.
- Ensure Rent Deposit accounts are set up and maintained on the tenant record accurately.
- Where service charge shortfalls occur, investigate and report to surveyors on a weekly basis.
- Posting/processing adjustments to tenants account as required by documentation (for example leases and licences).
- Posting/processing recharge of recoverable expenditure to tenants accounts as required and posting of journals in relation to non-recoverable proportion.
- Complete banking summaries for clients within the agreed time frames.
- Work within the team to ensure there are no backlogs of work.
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team.
Knowledge of basic accounting.
- ? Minimum GCSE Level education including Maths and English.
- ? Formal qualification: AAT or equivalent ideal.
- ? Computer literacy essential.
- ? Good interpersonal skills.
- ? Ability to work under pressure.
This is an Accounts Administrator position within large property investment management company based in Canary Wharf offering a salary of up to £25,000.