PR Account Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
Lovely, well-established PR agency is looking for an experience PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join them in their offices in Godalming, Surrey.
Role - To support the Account Director in her work and to manage a number of the agency’s smaller accounts to ensure the agreed PR Plans for each client are delivered in a timely and effective way within budget and time allocation.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Account Executive looking to progress, develop current skills and quickly advance to Account Management level (ideally within 6-12 months).
General client support to include the following:
Managing your own accounts as well as assisting the Account Director in her various roles but with particular attention to the following for each account including (but not limited to):
- Working with the AD to develop client proposals and plans ultimately leading to the expansion of each account.
- Liaising with the client teams to continue to support and maintain the relationship with the client.
- Developing press releases, case studies, feature articles, creative copy for brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, digital campaigns and social media activity etc.
- Where appropriate, producing copy for websites, social media elements such as blogs, LinkedIn pages and groups, twitter feeds, face book pages, etc.
- Overseeing the building of media lists and the distribution of press releases on behalf of clients.
- Developing relationships with editors/journalists to secure opportunities for clients, sell in specific stories, invite to client events, arrange interviews or face to face meetings with clients and generally get to know them.
- Liaising with the Project and Client Administration Manager to ensure the prompt and timely delivery of client PR Plans.
Managing and ensuring the team delivers on monthly coverage targets for each client.
- Assisting with the planning of PR schedules and managing the delivery for each client.
- Participating on, and occasionally leading, regular client calls.
- Constantly creating and contributing new story ideas for each client.
- Proactively pitching story ideas to the media on behalf of clients, both on the phone and via digital communications.
- Monitoring magazines and clippings received in house.
- Answering the telephone, taking clear and accurate messages and fielding all calls where appropriate.
- Negotiating sep charges and other commercial costs on behalf of clients.
- Contributing to creativity / design ideas sessions
- Attending trade shows and client events throughout the year, where appropriate
- Participating in the Dawn Chorus Service
- Continue your professional development in consultation with your Manager; take an interest in the PR industry.
- Participate in training programmes to improve your skill set and develop your potential.