Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst, Mobile
Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst, Mobile, Milton Keynes
£50,000 to £55,000 basic salary per annum plus excellent benefits
Technical Product Manager required for a market leading organisation based in Milton Keynes. The successful Technical Product Manager will have a proven background working closely with development teams to create detailed specifications. The candidate will also be required to have a proven background working closely with end clients to define their product. This is a great time to join the company as there are a number of exciting projects in the pipeline.
What the client is looking for;
- Prior experience working in Business analyst role
- Prior mobile telecoms networks and services experience is essential
- Solid requirement gathering skills/technical specifications
- Managing and delivering requirements for software products and applications, particularly relating to service operations management (provisioning, billing, CRM, business intelligence)
- Awareness of competitors
- Clear and consistent communication
- Manage roadmaps
- Awareness of Agile practises
- Prior experience working with Development teams that have utilised Microsoft technologies
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV to for a further discussion, please contact Alex Cunnington .
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Product Owner, Product Manager, CRM, Cloud, Mobile, Mobile Cloud, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development)