Field Service Engineer - MFD's / Managed Print Services
6 days left
- Full Time
Field Service Photocopier Engineer - Ricoh - North West London - £22,000-£30,000 + car
A leading Managed Print Services Provider in the UK is currently looking to recruit a Ricoh and/or Canon Field Service Photocopier / MFD Engineer for a driving opportunity to cover North West London.
- Service, repair & installation of equipment
- To achieve a high first time fix rate and minimum recall
- Networking experience is desirable
- To provide customer product instruction and training
- Management of car-stock
- Work closely with the customers considering their business needs and requirements to ensure the maximum productivity is achieved
- Ensure that technical issues are escalated using the correct process
- An experienced Field Service Engineer with a strong background in the service and maintenance of photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devices
- Recent experience on Ricoh and/or Canon MFD’s
- Networking skills are desirable but not essential
- Excellent communications skills
- Full UK driving license are essential
- Need to be a self-starter and motivated.
A leading Managed Print Services Provider with a National Scope. Strong portfolio of Corporate clients with a clear strategy for growth.
- Basic salary of £22,000-£30,000 (negotiable for the right person)
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- NCP parking card
- 25 days’ holiday
- Life Assurance
- Mobile phone
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal development.