£50,000 + package
Our client is a leading blue chip organisation and is looking for an Insight Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing reporting, insight and analytics for payments. The role will look to develop market leading reporting and insight capabilities through innovative use of data and tools. You will be responsible for servicing the Digital Payments team and be part of the wider global analyst community.
- Become the subject matter expert for all things Payments related.
- Deliver meaningful data analysis and insights to drive decisions on payments, especially focusing on commercial excellence.
- Responsible for the wider payments and commerce strategy, enabling senior payments decision makers to move faster and execute on strategy change.
- Develop models for reconciliation and efficiencies, automating processes for daily dashboards for a range of key metrics.
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- SQL and Excel
- Commercial/ business support experience
- Financial modelling experience
- R, Tableau or SPSS/ SAS - desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the markets leaders in its field. If interested please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on
Keywords - Insight, Business Intelligence, BI, Analytics, Insights
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.