Immediate Start Fraud Advisor - Milton Keynes
Are you a customer focused worker, with a passion for delivering 'the best?’
Are you a confident communicator with a passion for customer service?
Do you want to take ownership of your customers query and offer real help?
… Then get in touch as we have the ideal job for you!
We are looking for a number of highly motivated, dynamic individuals to join a fun loving client based in Milton Keynes.
Working for an elite outsourcing partner who specialise in financial services with core family values that believe in working in partnership to deliver the very best maintaining customer and client satisfaction at all times.
Seeking Full Time (40 hours) applicants to cover flexible working hours from Monday-Sunday between the hours of 7am-7pm.
* You must pass a Criminal Records and Credit check to be able to do this role.*
- Delivery of excellent customer service with a professional approach
- Dealing with emotive circumstances using empathy
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to customer enquiries
- Great communication skills, being able to listen to customers concerns, their needs and record information accurately.
- Building excellent rapport with customers
- Work towards targets and goals at individual and team level
- Experience in a telephony or face to face customer environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with complete accuracy
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- UK driving licence useful, but not essential
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified