Senior PR Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior PR Manager
Based in London with regular travel across the UK
Salary of up to £75k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior PR Manager to work for a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services based in London.
Our prestigious client is an established and progressive Top 10 Firm who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers. Their focus is on their staff, their development and the growth of the business and this is a great opportunity for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join this established organisation.
About the Senior PR Manager
You will be responsible for the firms press office and team, this role will develop and drive a national PR strategy.
As the successful Senior PR Manager you will:
* Develop and lead a national PR strategy
* Create a national PR plan
* Provide proactive ideas and suggestions to sector and service line teams.
* Work alongside the managing partner, COO, CMO and head of communications to manage the corporate reputation and crisis management situations
* Act as a first point of contact for management led press releases and commentary.
* Engage with key spokes people across the business with most appropriate press activities
* Develop and maintain active relationships with key journalists across print, digital and broadcast media, making introductions and generating opportunities.
* Create press releases and articles.
* Identify, assess and implement media training needs across the business.
* Manage a small team to ensure they have clear objectives, direction and the support they need to generate high quality, value-add content.
* Generate and share regular reporting measures to communicate overall coverage, share of voice and progress against targets.
* Extensive experience as a PR professional.
* Experience managing a small team and prioritising workloads.
* An excellent network of journalists across all media.
If you are determined and dedicated, then this vacancy could be the key to unlocking a great career with real potential.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.