Field Sales Specialist- Medical Sales
5 days left
- Full Time
2 x Field Sales Specialist (Medical Sales)
£35,000- £45,000 depending on experience
One role to cover North London, other to cover the South East
Are you a hard working and self motivated Field Sales Specialist who is seeking a role as part of an interesting and dynamic company?
If so, then we'd like to speak with you ASAP!
Cordant People are currently working with a forward thinking client to recruit TWO Field Sales Specialists to cover North London and the South East. (Reporting to Cardiff Head Office.)
To plan and implement direct sales activities across the territory. Maintaining and developing the iOrtho range to territory accounts, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Ensure that all agreed sales targets and objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that product knowledge of current a future products is maintained to highest standards at all times.
- Provide a robust forecast to the business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Report regularly to the Regional Manager regarding sales performance across the territory.
- Develop KOL's across the territory for the product portfolio.
- Be aware of any commercial developments across the NHS and Private Sector. In addition any competitor developments, either product or sales activity and report any such findings to the Company.
- Ensure brand and account development is achieved across the territory.
- Responsible for the sales performance of the territory. Interact with customers to include; regional key opinion leaders, surgeons, theatre staff, procurement and any other stakeholders within the territory. Provide an in depth knowledge of the current and future products within the iOrtho portfolio and ensure that product knowledge is maintained to the highest possible standard. Ensure that all meetings, either internal or external, are attended when required to do so. Willingness to work flexibly as required by the Company or the customer.
Core Behavioural Competencies
- Clearly exhibit the ability to sell. Demonstration of the ability to close the sale, with a proven track record of sales success.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and interpersonal with the ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
- Self-motivated, energetic and goal orientated.
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills.
- Be able to apply knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products across the territory.
- Have the ability to interpret sales data and provide a robust and accurate breakdown of sales performance to the Regional Manager.
- Demonstrates professionalism and represents a positive company image at all times.
- High levels of ethical values, honesty and integrity.
- Commitment to self-improvement; to include product knowledge and sales skills
- Well organised with exceptional time management.
- Minimum requirement of University degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- Proven track record of sales success within the healthcare sector.
- Experience of sales within the theatre environment.
- Ability to deliver any presentations required to the customer, both internal and external.
- Experience with Microsoft packages including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be a safe and competent driver at all times.
- Be able to produce written information in the form of formal e-mail or letter.
Interested? Please upload your CV as a Word Document to be considered for the role!
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.