Outsourcing Manager (Xero) - Chichester
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client an established independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an ambitious Outsourcing Manager with experience of cloud accounting, who is keen to specialise in this area.
This is a new and exciting opportunity which has been created due to more and more clients transitioning to the digital world and they are looking for someone to come on board to help clients better manage their business and tax affairs and move across to various cloud accounting platforms such as Xero and FreeAgent. You will also be involved with the marketing and networking for the firm to gain more clients in this area and grow the business.
Key responsibilities of the role involve the following:-
- Experience in bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT return preparation, year end accounts and preparation of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Keen to learn new skills and develop a deeper understanding of all the on-line accounting solutions (sage one, FreeAgent etc.)
- Keen to explore and critic add on partners for Xero and others so that the best mix of products can be packaged together for clients (float, crunchboards etc.)
- Review the current services offered for clients in bookkeeping/management accounts to establish if there is a better way
- Ensure the smooth transfer of all QuickBooks clients onto the cloud
- Work on the marketing of the outsourcing/management accounting/mobile finance director offering
- Attend networking events on behalf of the firm to spread the word about this service, and gain new clients
- Present quarterly seminars across the regions (Chichester, Bognor, Portsmouth, Petersfield)
- Work on implementation plans when moving clients from one accounting package to another
- Train clients on how to use their chosen cloud package
- Implement the plan and ensure everything happens as it should and that the client is delighted with the service delivery
- Manage and train a team of bookkeepers/accountants on all things cloud bookkeeping/management accounting
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA and have previous experience of cloud accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks and KashFlow.
Normal hours of work are between 9.00AM and 5.30PM with one hour for lunch.
This role offers superb prospects and benefits including a pension and private medical insurance.