Senior Credit Controller
The role, Senior Credit Controller, is looking for a quick learner, with 3 years Credit Control experience to join the accountancy team based in Imperial Wharf, South West London.
Since the role is based in the modelling industry, candidates who have previously worked in a modelling or casting agency previously will be of much higher interest.
Our client is a modelling agency looking to take on a Senior Credit Controller paying up to £30000 on a permanent basis (Senior Credit Controller).
Since the role is based in Imperial Wharf, South West London, candidates must be able to commute to this location.
The role, Senior Credit Controller, will involve:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- B2B and B2C debt collection
- Chasing payments in multicurrancies - Euros, Dollars and Stirling.
- Ledger: 450 accounts
- Oldest debt 1 year
- Cash allocation
- Daily Banking of Cheque's
- Posting of payments to client accounts/models accounts
- Online banking, printing daily payments and applying to accounts
- Regular contact with the bookers and dealing with queries such a models fees
- Liaising with solicitors instructing them to take necessary action when required against clients
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years experience in Credit Control
- Previously worked as a Credit Controller in a modelling agency - this is non negotiable
- Liaised with staff at all levels
- The ability to learn a bespoke accountancy system
The successful Senior Credit Controller will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis based in Imperial Wharf, South West London.
£25000 - £30000 + benefits
Please do not apply if you do not have the above, your application will not be considered.