6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Science Teacher who wants to make a difference teaching in a new and expanding academy which grows as you build you career?
Would you like to work in a unique STEM school that follows an innovative education model placing creativity as the focal point of the curriculum?
- Science Teacher (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Outstanding professional development programme
- Pioneering new STEM focused academy
- Sponsored by a university so the appointed Science teacher will be able to work collaboratively with business and industry contacts to ensure that the students experience a real world context to their learning.
This vibrant secondary school in Southwark is looking for a Science Teacher who wants to change lives and educate students into becoming creative, courageous and persevering risk takers. If this distinctive outlook on learning appeals to you, then this is the school and Science Teacher role for you. STEM and Creativity is the key focus across the curriculum here and unlike an established secondary school, you have the autonomy to teach how YOU want to teach.
A Science Teacher working here will benefit from smaller class sizes and a network which extends beyond the school gates. Sponsored by a local university, the school boasts state of the art facilities and a local network which offers a supportive framework in which to encourage inspiring minds to challenge and question themselves and the world around them.
Situated in the heart of the city and in the borough of Southwark, which is home to attractions such The Shard, Borough Market and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, this is an excellent place to teach and learn for any Science Teacher. What better way is there to inspire to students to explore the world around them than being within a stone’s throw away from experiencing London’s rich cultural heritage?
The Headteacher is looking for a Science Teacher (NQT or experienced) who is looking to be part of a journey and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning. In return, she will offer a huge investment in your Science Teacher career through regular training and support and further progression opportunities as the school grows.
Unique opportunities at this school:
- A platform for you to excel in your career as a driven Science Teacher
- A strong professional development programme
- Opportunities to create your own future within a dynamic and evolving new academy.
- A staff team who are very supportive towards one another with great camaraderie existing throughout the academy
- A unique education model recognised and of great interest to DfE.
If you’re a Science Teacher looking to work in a unique school like this, apply now to be considered for interviews ASAP.