Consultant - Luxury Home Appliances - Cambridge
Would you like to work for a Luxury Brand and Leading Employer with an infamous history of extraordinary innovation and high performance products?
A World Leader in the production of premium domestic appliances, our client has a presence in 50 countries offering a new generation of high quality domestic products.
Our Client is recognised as a Leading Employer. The Brand has an exceptional culture and ethos therefore will provide you with an exciting and rewarding career.
The role is located within a Premium Department Store in Cambridge with a renowned reputation for providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Advising and consulting customers on the appliances in a professional manner.
- Demonstrating the products.
- Developing relationships and coaching colleagues on the products.
- Ownership of department: Maintaining displays and promotional activity.
- Supporting Events such as Road Shows, Exhibitions, and Trade Fairs.
- The desired candidate must be approachable, confident with excellent communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Interest or knowledge in Domestic Appliances.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- A passion for providing an exceptional experience for customers.
- Salary: Equivalent of £19,000 - £20,000 pro rota.
- Exceptional Bonus Scheme.
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement.
- Exceptional Career Development and Progression Opportunities
- Full Training Programme
This role is 3 days a week. Availability to work every Saturday and two Sundays a month.
If you fit the above criteria, then please forward your CV to apply for this position as a Part Time Sales Assistant for Luxury Home Appliances in Cambridge. Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!