German speaking Finance Administrator
GERMAN SPEAKING FINANCE ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR - £25,000-£28,000 pa + STUDY PACKAGE AND GREAT BENEFITS!
Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, specialising in offering a wide range of financial services and solutions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued growth and expansion, they now wish to recruit a German speaking Finance Accounts Administrator.
Your role will be to act as the primary contact with your own portfolio of German speaking clients in respect of managing their administrative matters including:
- Coding and posting invoices and expenses claims
- Preparing payment runs
- Managing receivables ledgers
- Completion of supplier reconciliations, treasury management, liaison with banks
- Maintaining supplier details
- Monitoring the purchase and sales ledgers
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Have a previous background in a similar accounts role
- Previous purchase ledger account experience is desirable
- Knowledge of VAT is desirable
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, problem solver
- Have strong client relationship and communication skills
c.£25,000 - £28,000 + benefits (21 days holiday, study package towards ACCA qualification etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, growing organisation in the financial services sector.
If you are interested please email your CV to us immediately