Waste Water Pump Engineer- Hampshire
Waste Water Pump Engineer- London- BD-16021
Alecto Recruitment are actively seeking experienced waste water pump engineers in London & the surrounding counties, at present we have a number of roles working with established companies who have big contracts working with Thames Water, Anglian Water as well as private companies.
You will need to be based within 45 minutes of Alton.
- You will be working on equipment such as controls, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants & additional wastewater pumps.
Duties will include installation, servicing & maintenance.
- Good customer service skills will be crucial within this role.
- Working in a team on a daily basis.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working on wastewater pumps.
- Capable of servicing, maintenance & installations of pumps, sewage treatment plants & pumping stations.
- Willing to work on waste & sewage equipment.
- Full driving licence.
- £27,000-£30,000 dependent on experience & qualifications
- Overtime available at higher rates
- Basic hours are 40
- 21 days holiday including bank holidays