Finance Analyst - London
Bench are working with of one of our clients to find a Finance Analyst based in London. The successful candidate will report into the Financial controller.
This will be a varied role where no two days are the same, you will be given autonomy to lead your own projects. Other responsibilities may include;
- Assist in analysis of group procurement contracts
- Forecast/track rebates at Group and review divisional workings
- Assist Group Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor in preparing reports (financial and non-financial data)
- Liaising with company secretariat department in respect of subsidiary accounts filings
- Adhoc projects including analysis of divisional data
- Development of the Group’s consolidation software package (MPC).
- Assist divisions on specific IFRS related issues
- Assist in technical IFRS issues at Group level
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or finalist with ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with a good knowledge of curent accounting standards, both under IFRS and FR101. Some project experience would be benficial as well as consolidation and technical experience.
Get in touch now for a confidential chat if you would like to discuss this further.