4 days left
- Full Time
Gentlecare is looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator to join its existing Harrow team working within the North-West London Region. The Successful Care-Coordinator will be passionate about care and about delivering a high quality care service to people residing in their own homes and who is committed to making a difference to their lives, to join our team.
- The Care Coordinator would be responsible for coordinating care to service users. This involves:
- Liaising with carers & service users to book care calls & manage carer’s rotas.
- Liaising with carers, service users, Social Services & other professions to deal with any queries/information.
- Ensuring that weekly rotas are sent out to Care Staff.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork on Service User files and filing duties as relevant to the care coordination.
- To ensure that Holidays and Sickness are adequately planned/dealt with in relation to care staff so as to minimise disruption to the Care Service delivery.
- To ensure that Care Service changes as stipulated by Social Services, Service Users or their families are updated.
- To investigate and respond to any complaints received from service users/local authorities in line with the procedure.
- To assist with the posting and verification of timesheets.
- To assist the line Manager/Director from time to time with producing reports for Internal or external purposes.
- To participate in on-call duties on a rota basis.
- The applicant should have good organisational skills,
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Outstanding IT skills
- Please note that, for this role, it is essential that you have experience in the care industry (eg as a Care Coordinator, Supervisor, Care Worker or similar).
We offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate and based on experience and relevant qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to grow and develop skills needed to excel within the Social Care Industry
Gentlecare is a leading provider of quality domiciliary care services in the North - West London region, (including Harrow, Brent, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Herts, Hillingdon and Hayes), and is a provider of re-ablement services in the London Borough of Harrow, encouraging individuals to attain and maintain independence in the comfort of their own home.