National Business Development Manager - Telematics
Business Development Manager Role: The Business Development Manager will engage directly with customers, using their Telematics and/or vertical specific experience and consultative selling skill to win in the Construction Vertical. The Business Development Manager will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position my client as the preferred platform for the construction sector customer.
The Business:With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, my clients operating companies hold leading positions with well-known brands in field instrumentation solutions, transportation technologies, sensing technologies, product realization solutions, automation and specialty products and franchise distribution. Their strategy is focused on creating value through organic growth, operating margin expansion, and mergers and acquisitions.
Business Development ManagerResponsibilities:
- Seek, develop and close opportunities in key sectors including Quarrying, Plant Hire, Heavy and Civil Engineering, Readymix and Aggregates.
- Promptly qualify and develop inbound opportunities.
- Meet with and present to C-level, line-of-business executives and other key stakeholders.
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst managing longer, high value and complex sales cycles.
- Understand the competitive landscape, customer outcome objective trends and other external influences (e.g. macro-economic conditions, legislation etc.) to effectively position my clients value.
- Exceed primary Annual Contract Value target plus contributory targets of connection volume, pilot provision and pipeline management
- Effective, consistent prioritisation with focus on the critical few.
- Participate in marketing lead activity including seminars and trade shows.
- Attend, contribute and present at weekly & monthly team meetings and other internal events.
- Learn and apply the tools and principles of the Fortive Business System (FBS).
- Accurately report pipeline to line manager and seek support to ensure deals are won.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to deliver in line with customer expectations.
Do you have experience in Telematics or selling into the Construction industry? If yes, please do send me your details by pressing apply now.