My client is a multi-award-winning branding and interiors agency in West London agency, looking for a Project Manager to work on projects which include the installation of bespoke luxury retail window display schemes, in-store visual merchandising, events and sculpture.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for taking the client's brief and managing the expectations of the client to ensure that the brief is met successfully - on time, on budget and to the required standard. You will also liaise with manufacturing partners to ensure that the project is delivered and completed successfully.
- Sourcing materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers required for assigned projects
- Quoting of projects at maximum profitability within clients' budgets
- Briefing design team where relevant, supporting and monitoring work throughout
- Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines ensuring all key dates and deadlines are met
- Ensuring that costs are maintained within set budgets throughout project and all relevant PO's are raised at time of order
- Monitoring the progress of projects: managing crew and maintaining quality of production
- Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed completion dates (on-site where applicable)
- Ensuring effective communication with clients, account managers, crew and suppliers
- Updating Project List and Timesheets on WorkflowMax weekly/daily for Weekly Team Meeting
- Sketching ideas and creating moodboards - if skills allow, creating design visuals as well as technical production plans occasionally
- Attending client meetings with view to building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
The ideal candidate:
- Project Management experience (3 years + experience)
- Winning new business and retaining clients
- Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing (industry specific)
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator or CAD skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.