Head of Operations- 12 months FTC
About The Facility
Roodlane Medical is one of the UK's leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies. Roodlane operates out of offices in London, Prestatyn and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
As part of Roodlane Medical, you will be working with a skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team, in a supportive and professional environment with opportunities for personal learning and development.
As the Senior Operations Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the day to day management of operations at all sites within the Roodlane Medical organisation. Ensuring effective service delivery at all centres, you will develop and utilize your resources to effectively deliver a high quality service to patients, clients and visitors following defined controlled business processes.
Starting salary of £50,000 per annum plus HCA benefits
Working hours: 37.5 per week (some flexibility required)
12 month Fixed Term contract with the potential to extend
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide leadership and management for staff within the business unit including; Facilities/Estates, Front of House, Administration, IT, Occupational Health (Rail services), Contact Centre
- To ensure motivation and commitment to product and service delivery
- Communicate change and company strategy to staff
- Plan and manage resources (staff, equipment and services) required to deliver service and meet objectives
- To project, control & manage budgets for all areas of Operations, within the parameters set by the Operations Director
- To manage ongoing certification of ISO9001/27001
- To ensure all process and quality audits are conducted and ensure completion of all recurring audits
- To strongly promote and drive the importance of customer care and patient journey and to ensure the department fulfils that objective
- To ensure all sites operate in accordance with Company policies, procedures and processes and to drive continual improvement and development of departmental business processes
- To provide problem solving, decision making and escalation for the department
- To be visible, accessible and approachable for staff, patients and the public and ensure effective communication channels
- To promote the importance of customer care and patient journey and to ensure the department meets that standard
- Effective liaison with departments within the business
- Assess & appraise staff training/coaching needs, career progression and succession planning
- To co - chair monthly meetings and ensure all actions are completed within agreed timeframes
- To be involved in review of departmental processes and to recommend potential changes to existing processes for continued service improvement
- To collaborate with the Operations Director on business projects
- Overall responsibility for investigation of complaints and incidents relative to operational function of all sites. To provide comprehensive summary reports to the Operations Director
- To effectively manage contracts and service agreements within the supply chain
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in operational management role at a senior level
- Business or management degree or post graduate qualification preferred
- Business understanding with the ability to understand, interpret and use financial information analytically.
- Experience working in a senior management capacity across multiple functions
- Proven track record of managing people
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Customer focused
- Ability to achieve value for money in purchasing negotiations
- Formidable communication skills
- Good understanding of IT, information systems, networks and telecommunications systems
- Ability to translate technical and business needs to/from IT
- Computer literate with proven experience of Microsoft Office and experience of information systems
- Knowledge of relevant company and local policies and Health and Safety procedures
About The Individual
You will be a self-motivated individual with exceptional customer care skills and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately at all times. You will be a good team player with the ability to build strong relationships both within your department and across the group.