Head of Digital Marketing
7 days left
- Full Time
Title: Head of Digital Marketing
Location: South West London, Surrey.
Salary: £75k-£85k, £8k car allowance or car, Family Healthcare, Matched Pension and Bonus.
Our Global, Blue Chip client is investing heavily across Digital & eCommerce. They are a company with a fantastic heritage with a huge global pedigree.
The business is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing who will identify opportunities to grow this sector, manage a large budget, execute digital strategy and manage a highly strategic & commercial digital team. You will be working with some of world’s largest brands across Food & Drink. This is a unique position; perfect for someone with cross functional experience (Digital, Marketing, Sales, Brand) and possibly appealing to someone working for a major UK retailer with digital experience.
If you’re looking for a career defining position and a chance to cement a legacy - apply now!
Responsibilities & desired candidate experience:
• Managing all digital marketing and strategy functions at a senior level.
• Reporting into the Marketing Director.
• Manage a large budget - utilise and make the company profitable from a Digital Marketing perspective.
• Execute company digital strategy.
• Senior stakeholder conversations & Influencing.
• eCommerce leadership.
• Lead Brand implementation.
• Line management.
• Develop individuals internally.
Desired candidate experience:
• MUST have Digital experience
• Currently in a senior capacity within Digital Marketing.
• Must be working for a Blue Chip FMCG business - Food or Drink.
• Could be working for a major UK retailer in a senior digital position.
• Digital execution experience.
• Marketing experience.
• Budget accountability.
• Ideally line management experience.
• Strategic & analytical.
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.