Religious Studies Teacher, West London,£27-36,000, KS 3&5
5 days left
- Full Time
An extremely modern, West London School seeking Religious Studies Teacher (maternity cover)
- Religious Studies with ASDAN experience
- West London
- Starting Immediatley
- Long term maternity cover
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
Our clients have advised us that a position has arisen for a talented religious Studies teacher to join a dynamic RE department in an extremely modern and newly designed secondary school in West London. The position starts immediately (maternity for full academic year). You should be confident teaching mixed ability classes between KS3 and KS4.
The RE/Humanities department is supportive and well established with a strong team. Senior Leadership Team also values their staff very highly and encourages relevant CPD for all staff. School trips are plenty with recent trips skiing and to New York.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for Religious Studies.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a CRB or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.